Cinnamon cupcakes are gorgeous especially with chocolate syrup and treats sprinkled with icing powder.
150g self-raising flour
150g caster sugar
2 tbsp cinnamon
2 eggs, beaten
- Pre-heat the oven to 190 °C.
- Using a wooden spoon mix the caster sugar and butter together in a mixing bowl.
- Add the flour, cinnamon spice and eggs, mixing until smooth.
- Prepare 18 cupcake cases onto a baking tray.
- Place the mixture into the cupcake cases.
- Bake in the oven for 18 minutes. Then allow to cool on a wire rack.
Products from Amazon.co.uk
Price: £10.49Was: £14.99
Price: £9.50Was: £10.95
Price: £15.43Was: £19.99